Join us at ISCCM9 2023 – International Scientific Conference on Cultured Meat
ISCCM9 2023 is a 3-day conference tailored for scientists and professionals actively engaged in the field of cultured meat.
We’re thrilled to share some of the fascinating topics that will be covered:
- Making fat: Adipocyte differentiation of farm animal stem cells for cultivated meat
- Culture Condition of Chicken Muscle Stem Cells for Maintaining Stemness and Simultaneous Differentiation into Muscle and Fat
- Novel functional peptides as alternatives of bFGF
- Sensory Evaluations and GC/MS Analyses of Cell-Cultured Pork Fat Aroma
- Progress and Challenges in Cultured Meat
- Overview of the state-of-the-art in biofabrication of Cultured Meat and upcoming challenges
As we delve into the future of culture meat, we invite you to connect with us. Lisa Elias, (Account Manager) at RIC resolve will be available to discuss the many opportunities and solutions that we can offer.
We look forward to talking with you!